Green Light Traffic Management has been established to provide local traffic management solutions to public and private customers in West Wales.
We are focused on the safety – of our operators and users of our TM schemes and aim to deliver our services whilst minimising our impact on the environment (CO2 footprint etc)
putting customers first
The company was borne out of our experiences as a customer of other Traffic Management Companies – where we felt the suppliers had become a bit faceless and the service expensive:
- the senior managers weren’t local and so did not understand our needs or the environment we operated in;
- the staff were constantly changing and so we felt we were continually ‘training’ their employees about how we worked;
- operational staff were being pulled from all over South Wales (high carbon footprint) and so they didn’t know the local area or the traffic risks in the schemes they were managing.
- the costs were high – which I believe was due to a large management overhead required to manage large geographical regions;
- the actual and hidden costs were losing us contracts because we were uncompetitive.
learning today for an efficient tomorrow.
how we plan our projects
- We focus on providing safe, customer focussed and cost-efficient traffic management by creating partnerships with our customers across all levels of the business to ensure that our customers can focus on delivering their products and services efficiently in the way and at a time that makes sense for them.
We are focused on safety
Safety of our operators and users of our TM schemes and aim to deliver our services whilst minimising our impact on the environment (CO2 footprint etc)
80 years of experience
growth and long term sustainability.
The management team brings over 80 years of experience in highly competitive, customer-facing businesses where safety, environmental performance and operational efficiency are critical to forging the long-term partnerships which are critical to business growth and long-term sustainability.
SAFETY – EFFICIENCY – INNOVATION
- We are in the process of obtaining the following accreditations: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 and NHSS 12 A,B&D.